[DeTomaso] NPC - OK, now we're in big trouble ...

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jul 1 20:57:10 EDT 2016

On Jun 30, 2016 11:45 PM, "James coyne" <tecnosound at hotmail.com wrote:
"Rob is one of my new heroes . A shining example of integrity , conviction
, and thoughtfulness ..."

It's a scary world if that is true.  I am but a simple man with an HP
addiction and we are in a social club. When it gets much beyond that I get
confused :)
   On Jun 30, 2016 11:45 PM, "James coyne" <[1]tecnosound at hotmail.com
   wrote:A  "Rob is one of my new heroes . A shining example of integrity
   , conviction , and thoughtfulness ..."

   It's a scary world if that is true.A  I am but a simple man with an HP