[DeTomaso] Overheating and fan directional theories

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:17:25 EDT 2016

I believe a major consideration for sucker and pusher fans is that suckers can mounted close to the core and effectively pull air through, while pushers need space between the blades and core to push the air through.
The popular Merriah (sp?) pusher fan motors are so large/long it's tough to get that space needed to best develop air flow through the core.

Sent from my iPhone