[DeTomaso] Overheating and fan directional theories

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:34:16 EDT 2016

If you are still experiencing overheating problems, you may want to try the
solution taken by Doug Mann many years ago. If I remember his words, they
were something like "If two vents are good, four vents must be better!"

(Going through old folders when I found some of his potos...)

   On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:54 PM, Forest Goodhart <[1]forestg at att.net>