[DeTomaso] Chassis THPNLP 02290

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 18:27:14 EST 2016

Ken,

Exactly right. Only about 200 cars were made with an interim design featuring the early-style shape with the lip that goes into a groove in the body, but the later style raised center. My car didn't have a screen when I bought it from hall and I was fortunate enough to get one from him as part of the deal.

2290 would have a simple open screen.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone