[DeTomaso] Air Cleaners - OEM

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 20:00:42 EST 2016

All the US Pantera ones I've seen are blue with chrome lids and a snorkel pointing either to #1 (pre-L) or #8 (Ls & up).  The black ones can be found in other Fords etc since about '67 or so & seem identical except for the chrome lid. Can't remember if the wide bodies had cleaners with black or blue bottoms. FWIW- J DeRyke