[DeTomaso] Air Cleaners - OEM

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 18:02:25 EST 2016

I haven't see a black air cleaner on a Pantera, but then again, I have no idea if there were color variations during the production life or for vehicles overseas.All "original" air cleaners I've seen are dark blue (match the engine) and have either a painted or chrome lid.
Here is a picture of PCNC member Dennis' all original 20,000 mile 1974 Pantera.
Cheers!Garth#4033