[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Wheels

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 13 17:24:18 EST 2016

Additionally....Hall's 10 spoke wheels have the spokes slanted slightly inboard or towards the suspension. I believe Wilkinson made a 10 spoke wheel where the spokes slant outward. These are visually better looking giving  a semi dished look and have slightly rounded spokes where the Hall's have sharp edged spokes.