[DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Sun Jan 10 15:14:15 EST 2016

I look forward to the new site!  My experience has taught me how easy it is to arrange and maintain a site that is hosted by folks who tailored their offering for a specific purpose.  Gads do we ever need one place to go for information!  I suspect many of us have set up spreadsheets to help guide us through the many sites out there that offer a part of what we are looking for.  It will be so great to have a single place to go - even if we then follow a link to a different site for details.

Stephen Nelson