[DeTomaso] Pantera Down! Need Help

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:41:09 EST 2016

Googled Pantera and HEI and found a Summit review of a different device but
Brad may have a knockoff of this one.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/msd-8350

A very well engineered piece of kit and looks great. Once eventually fitted
to the Pantera and set up, it worked very well indeed. The only key point
is that the Tacho output is not compatible with the Pantera tacho. For a
1974 Pantera, you have to ignore the tach lead and go back to the original
take off from the coil. Perhaps future modelsmay be designed with this in
mind for some of the older classic cars? Regards Adrian

--
   [1]http://www.summitracing.com/parts/msd-8350