[DeTomaso] 2016 Jan POCA BOD Meeting

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:36:14 EST 2016

*Greetings,*

*Last night, your elected 2016 POCA BOD conducted its first meeting, on
Monday, the previous night, The Cleveland Block (Chapter Presidents) also
had a teleconference.*

*Thanks to all participants for taking the time to offer suggestions and to
everyone for your service to the club and its members.*

*After a brief roll call, we had officer reports for *

*2. Secretary's Report/Approve Minutes3. Membership Director's Report with
Membership Totals by Chapter4. Treasurers Report/ Full Financial
Disclosures5. Newsletter Report6. Profiles Report7. Advertising/PR Report8.
The Cleveland Block Report by Michael*
*There was no OLD business outstanding and we moved on to new business.*

 A. *PASSED *Institute a "Detomaso Hall of Fame"  Such designation comes
with a Free Lifetime POCA Membership with Specialized

member numbers beginning at 10,001 on a metal engraved membership card and
a Trophy Quality Plaque.    Limited thereafter to 3 inductees

per year decided upon at the December BOD meeting from Nominations
submitted at the November BOD meeting.

We will roll the following people into the new program which will have a
dedicatied page on the website.  They are.

*2001- Alessandro & Isobella DeTomaso, founders of the marque*

*2002- Gary Hall, vendor and innovator*

*2003- Joe Moore, racer &  POCA President '98 & instigator of 1st POCA
Bylaws revision*

*2004- Mats Gorski, President of DeTomaso Svenska & organizer of 1st & 2nd
Modena Factory Visits*

*2005- Tom Tjaarda, designer of the Pantera body & interior, and all-around
good guy*

*2006- Les Gray, five-time POCA President*

*2009- Ted Mitchell, POCA's first Tech Editor, continued as such many times
over the decades*

*2010- Kent and Sandi Snyder, founders of the Fun Rally & organizers of it
for 20 years*

*2012- Larry Stock, vendor, innovator and Silver State ORR supporter for
multiple years*

*2015- Gian Paolo Dallara, chassis designer of the DeTomaso Pantera.*

 B.* FAILED* Establish a POCA Memorial fund for Vested Members and their
Spouses.

1) Must be a current POCA member at the time of death.

2) 1-5 years $50 arrangement

3) 6-10 years $100 arrangement.
4) 10+ years $150 arrangement.
If the avg age of a POCA member is 60 years old. The odds of dying at 60 on
average are .0065 x 830 members = 5.3 per year.  830 members × .75 = $622.
Thus we set aside .75 cents per member per year into a memorial account
fund.
Owning a Pantera for many of us is not just another car, it is part of a
lifestyle.  Lots of my friends are fellow car people, my Pantera and other
cars are my ticket into events, to shows, to charity functions and all of
those lead to other contacts, friends, new business contacts and in the
noted case of Mike Drew, marriage.The least we can do is stand by our
members, those who supported us, on their last ride anywhere.

D. *PASSED* New Website Presentation
By Michael and a Guest Vendor Presenter (more information to follow before
BOD meeting for your review).

Lots of information to come, suffice it to say that POCA will be entering a
new era on the internet and meet and/or surpass 95% of all car club sites,
member services will increase exponentially.  More to come.

E. Fun Rally Update by Bob
*APPOINTED 2016 FUN RALLY COORDINATORS *

*Kent and Sandi Snyder*

F.* PASSED* Fun Rally Track Day Presentation by Michael

POCA will sponsor a track day event at the 2016 Fun Rally

Friday, May 13th, Las Vegas Motor Speedway Outside road course.

Bob Benson is helping to coordinate participants, we will soon post
officially sign up

information, the cost is $300 for the day per car.

I. *PASSED ( We will phase this in over the next three months)  *Seek to
Distribute the Newsletter by posting it on the website each month with a
printable PDF option.

Offer printed PDF Newsletters to members not desiring a web based version
 mailed in a POCA printed heavyweight generic non changing cover stock.
The newsletter costs $25,000 per year to produce, which represents 67.5% of
our current total revenue.
> > In 2015, the newsletter generated $0 income in advertising revenue, yet
there were display ads??
Normal magazines maintain a 60/40 ratio of content versus ads.

J. *AFFIRMED* Empower the Advertising/PR BOD member, Ed Mendez to solicit
advertising for the Newsletter, Profiles and The Website. Ads rates, terms
and conditions shall be at market rates and decided upon by a committee to
be named.  We will be tabulating any ad credits due to vendors, then moving
forward.

L. *PASSED* Institute a Membership Drive Effort.

> > 1. "Get Three, You are Free"
> > Members that recruit or Sponsor Three New PAID Members in a Calendar
Year shall have their own National Dues wavied the following year.
> > Details to follow.
> > 2. Institute a National Membership Recruiting Competition for the
Member that recruits the most new members in a calendar year.
> > Winner shall receive National Recognition, a POCA custom Jacket,
Coverage in Newsletter, Profiles and on the Website plus an extra year of
FREE National Membership.
> > 3. Produce a POCA Recruiter Patch for those recruiting 3 members in a
calendar year.
> > Plus a 1/3 circle patch to be placed under that patch for every
additional 3 members.
> > 4. Resume POCA ads in Autoweek, Road and Track and Hemmings Magazines
on a 6 month trial basis.
> > 5. Research and engage an information/database/research company to
gather all detomaso auto registrations in all 50 US states.
> > Develop a 9"x12" color trifold brochure and a letter to send to all
owners to solicit POCA membership.
> > 6. Prepare additional copies of the brochure in #5 Above to be sent to
each chapter for recruiting support efforts.
> > I am happy to design this brochure and thru Online printing, 5,000
pieces can be purchased for approx. $1,200
> > Send these to every chapter at 5 pieces per member.

N.* AFFIRMED *Establish a POCA Paypal account.

O. *AFFIRMED *Provide Business Card Allowance to BOD members.

P. *AFFIRMED *Establish a POCA Member Committee to help solicit Member
Benefits/Discounts/Incentives.

*I have appointed Bruce Singer to this position.*

T. *PASSED*
Through my continued work with the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival and
Concours I have convinced them to Set up a Special Presentation at the 2016
event for a Detomaso Showcase whereupon we shall coordination one dozen
representative cars. Tom Tjaarda will be invited to judge and remain a
Special Guest Judge on Sunday. This is an exciting opportunity for us to
have a major impact in the third most prestigous Concours event in the US.
I have also arranged for Clive Cussler to be a guest with several of his
cars and to receive the Pinnacle Award.
The concours committee will provide hotel accomodations for Tom and his
wife at no charge in a luxury hotel. I am requesting that POCA provide
Airfare.  This is a HUGE PR opportunity for us to be seen in a rareified
and elevated crowd of auto enthusists with National and Intl Press
Coverage. Tom will be 81 by then, we need to do this while we can.

H. *TABLED for lack of time *Begin discussion of Changes to Bylaws, with
relevant suggestions ONLY.

> > I have already tasked Former POCA President John Buckman to review our
existing bylaws plus those of The Porsche Club of America, The Viper Club
of America, The Ferrari Club of America and The Shelby Club of America to
Compare and Contrast how ours differ.
I will be seeking to add two positions to the BOD, An Events Coordinator
and a Website Liasion to oversee the website workflow and content.
Plus cutting the yearly election window from 45 days to 14 days. Ed
reported that 90% of all votes were cast in the first 7 days.

M. *TABLED for lack of time*

 National Membership/Chapter Membership

1. All National Members must have a Chapter designation.

2. Chapter designation may be changed Anytime, once per year. Chapter Dues
from National shall be paid to the chapter of Record at time of renewal
Only.

Q. *TABLED for lack of time *Establish an official Detomaso Registry.

<http://www.detomasopanteraregistry.com/>.
> > To be taken seriously as a club, we must have this in place to be able
to provide all stats, records, production records, etc.
> > It would be a part of the new website, member access only,
> > With a public portal/front page.
> > I will provide The Shortt List for Marti Report compliations.

R. *TABLED for lack of time *Begin a coordinated effort to scan every POCA
and Detomaso document in existence to build the ultimate database and
technical resource for members, to be posted on the new website.

S. *TABLED for lack of time *

Discontinue Unpaid Associate Members.

> > Establish Two New Membership Designations
> > ( not applicable to Recruiting awards)
> > 1.
> > (Non Voting) Spouse Member
> > At 30.00 per year ( $20 National / $10 Chapter ).
> > 2.
> > (Non Voting) Jr. Member
> > At 15.00 per year
> > ( $10 National/ $5 Chapter )

3. The Cleveland Block suggested a compromise that we simply allow two
votes per membership number and leave everything as it is.

    When this comes up again, that will be the solution I champion.

C. *TABLED* for Content Revision ( Shorter form) Require that all elected
BOD Members and Chapter Presidents adopt and sign the submitted POCA Code
of Ethics to hold elected office.

 G. *TABLED for lack of time*  Detomaso NEWS Rally Presentatinion by Michael
Effective for 2017 and beyond with the exception of 2021.
National POCA will solicit presentations from Chapters in the North, East,
West and South.
Presentations shall consist of proposals for 4-Day Rallies to be held
between May 1st and Oct 1st yearly in NEWS Rotation in selection of dates,
ideally scheduled so that any willing participant could attend all four if
so desired.
Rallies will rotate in order each year, thus nobody is stuck with aleays
having the one in the hottest part of the summer.
> > Rallies shall follow a pre-set format inclusive of:
> > 1. Local Point of Interest Event or Tour
> > 2. Opening Reception
> > 3. Min of one Track, Autocross or other Motorsports Activity
> > 4. Car Show
> > 5. 2 Dinner opportunities
> > 6. Rally, Tour, Scavenger Hunt or Poker Run.
> > 7. Min of one Technical Session or Workshop.
> > Host Hotel or Resort must have onsite Restaurant, Pool, Secured Parking
Area and have a cost structure between the 25th and 75th percentile in the
selected area. ( i.e. No dumps and Not too expensive)
> > Selected Chapters shall be responsible to host, plan and execute their
rally.  A Fee of $35 per registered attendee will be paid to National for
marketing support, registration services and website announcents, any and
all revenue over and above shall belong to the sponsoring POCA chapter.
National will provide registration support, mailing lists, and track
insurance rider at actual cost of acquistion to be paid by the chapter.
No chapter may host two in a row in less there are no other presentations
that year.
National POCA shall host the ONLY National Rally in 2021, the 50th
anniversary of the Pantera and every fifth year thereafter.
It shall be centrally located in the US and last 7 days.
National Rallies will consist of all the aforementioned activities plus
more.
Chapters will be selected to host individual activities during National
events.

V. *TABLED for lack of time *Require registration to all National events to
partake in any of the activities offered therein.  We shall not offer a la
carte activities to POCA members, only to outsiders for recruitment
purposes.

K. *Removed from Consideration*

U. *Removed from Consideration* Charity Efforts
Those who follow my facebook page know that I and my local car club are the
leading single provider of toys for our multi state region's Toys
For Tots yearly toy drive in association with the US Marine Corps.  We
provided over 1,000 toys this year out of 40,000 collected. I would like to
see POCA as a National club and all of the Chapters join us in holding toy
drive events across the nation. Collectively we could at 10 toys per
member,  provide some 8K to 10K children with a present next Christmas.
This can be done with boxes at member places of employment, friend's retail
business locations and at club sponsored car shows/cars and coffee events.
Therefore the motion will be to designate Toys for Tots as a national POCA
charity effort.
*Tom Tjaarda will be a Special Guest Judge at the 2016 Hiltion Head Island
Motoring Festival and Concours.*
* He will be hosting and judging a special Detomaso exhibit on Saturday and
be a Special Guest Judge on *
*Sunday at the Concours.*
*Additionally, he has agreed to come one week early and attend the Speed
Classic races as my guest.*

*I will be seeking supreme examples of all Detomaso cars, we are limited to
12.*

*I would like a authentic factory racer, a GT5-S, a Targa, GTS, Pre L, L, L
GTS, Deauville, Longchamp, *
*Vallelunga and a Isis Race car.*

*The concours dates are November 5 and 6*
*the spped classic will be Oct 28,29 and 30.*

*If I can arrange enough Pantera Race cars, we will also have an
opportunity for a sprint race each day.*

*additionally, I have invited the Aston Martin Lagonda, Fiat 124 and MB
Pagoda owners to attend the car *
*corral on **Saturday, **Oct 29th during the speed classic,  I will be
extending this offer to all Detomaso owners as well.*
*Drive your aforementioned car and get into the race for free that day.*

*Savannah is lovely in fall, if you can attend, please do, when the new
website is up, we will post a registration area.*

*If you have a car suitable for the concours, please send info and lots of
photos to me.*

*I have also appointed Mike Drew as the POCA - Historian, Mike has
accepted.*
*He will have a dedicated area in the new website to post photos and prose
and record our*
*the object of of passion as long as time and stored electrons permit.*

*I have asked Chuck Melton to be the POCA Registry Coordinator, but have
not received his response.*

*Respectfully Submitted,*

*Michael Shortt*
*President*
*POCA*

*Proofed by Joe Stockett*
*Sec*
*POCA*

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Greetings,
   Last night, your elected 2016 POCA BOD conducted its first meeting, on
   Monday, the previous night, The Cleveland Block (Chapter Presidents)
   also had a teleconference.
   Thanks to all participants for taking the time to offer suggestions and
   to everyone for your service to the club and its members.
   After a brief roll call, we had officer reports forA
   2. Secretary's Report/Approve Minutes
   3. Membership Director's Report with Membership Totals by Chapter
   4. Treasurers Report/ Full Financial Disclosures
   5. Newsletter Report
   6. Profiles Report
   7. Advertising/PR Report
   8. The Cleveland Block Report by Michael
   There was no OLD business outstanding and we moved on to new business.

   A A.A PASSEDA Institute a "Detomaso Hall of Fame"A  Such designation
   comes with a Free Lifetime POCA Membership with SpecializedA

   member numbers beginning at 10,001 on a metal engraved membership card
   and a Trophy Quality Plaque. A  A Limited thereafter to 3 inducteesA

   per year decided upon at the December BOD meeting from Nominations
   submitted at the November BOD meeting.

   We will roll the following people into the new program which will have
   a dedicatied page on the website.A  They are.

   2001- Alessandro & Isobella DeTomaso, foundersA ofA the marque

   2002- GaryA Hall, vendor and innovator

   2003- Joe Moore, racer &A  POCA President '98 & instigatorA ofA 1st
   POCA Bylaws revision

   2004- Mats Gorski, PresidentA ofA DeTomaso Svenska & organizerA ofA 1st
   & 2nd Modena Factory Visits

   2005- Tom Tjaarda, designerA ofA the Pantera body & interior, and
   all-around good guy

   2006- Les Gray, five-time POCA President

   2009- Ted Mitchell, POCA's first Tech Editor, continued as such many
   times over the decades

   2010- Kent and Sandi Snyder, foundersA ofA the Fun Rally &
   organizersA ofA it for 20 years

   2012- Larry Stock, vendor, innovator and Silver State ORR supporter for
   multiple years

   2015- Gian Paolo Dallara, chassis designerA ofA the DeTomaso Pantera.

   A B.A FAILEDA Establish a POCA Memorial fund for Vested Members and
   their Spouses.

   1) Must be a current POCA member at the time of death.

   2) 1-5 years $50 arrangement

   3) 6-10 years $100 arrangement.
   4) 10+ years $150 arrangement.
   If the avg age of a POCA member is 60 years old. The odds of dying at
   60 on average are .0065 x 830 members = 5.3 per year.A  830 members A
   .75 = $622.A  Thus we set aside .75 cents per member per year into a
   memorial account fund.
   Owning a Pantera for many of us is not just another car, it is part of
   a lifestyle.A  Lots of my friends are fellow car people, my Pantera and
   other cars are my ticket into events, to shows, to charity functions
   and all of those lead to other contacts, friends, new business contacts
   and in the noted case of Mike Drew, marriage.The least we can do is
   stand by our members, those who supported us, on their last ride
   anywhere.
   D.A PASSEDA New Website Presentation
   By Michael and a Guest Vendor Presenter (more information to follow
   before BOD meeting for your review).

   Lots of information to come, suffice it to say that POCA will be
   entering a new era on the internet and meet and/or surpass 95% of all
   car club sites, member services will increase exponentially.A  More to
   come.

   E. Fun Rally Update by Bob
   APPOINTED 2016 FUN RALLY COORDINATORSA

   Kent and Sandi Snyder
   F.A PASSEDA Fun Rally Track Day Presentation by Michael

   POCA will sponsor a track day event at the 2016 Fun Rally

   Friday, May 13th, Las Vegas Motor Speedway Outside road course.

   Bob Benson is helping to coordinate participants, we will soon post
   officially sign upA

   information, the cost is $300 for the day per car.

   I.A PASSED ( We will phase this in over the next three months) A Seek
   to Distribute the Newsletter by posting it on the website each month
   with a printable PDF option.

   Offer printed PDF Newsletters to members not desiring a web based
   version A mailed in a POCA printed heavyweight generic non changing
   cover stock.
   The newsletter costs $25,000 per year to produce, which represents
   67.5% of our current total revenue.
   > > In 2015, the newsletter generated $0 income in advertising revenue,
   yet there were display ads??
   Normal magazines maintain a 60/40 ratio of content versus ads.
   J.A AFFIRMEDA Empower the Advertising/PR BOD member, Ed Mendez to
   solicit advertising for the Newsletter, Profiles and The Website. Ads
   rates, terms and conditions shall be at market rates and decided upon
   by a committee to be named.A  We will be tabulating any ad credits due
   to vendors, then moving forward.
   L.A PASSEDA Institute a Membership Drive Effort.

   > > 1. "Get Three, You are Free"
   > > Members that recruit or Sponsor Three New PAID Members in a
   Calendar Year shall have their own National Dues wavied the following
   year.
   > > Details to follow.
   > > 2. Institute a National Membership Recruiting Competition for the
   Member that recruits the most new members in a calendar year.
   > > Winner shall receive National Recognition, a POCA custom Jacket,
   Coverage in Newsletter, Profiles and on the Website plus an extra year
   of FREE National Membership.
   > > 3. Produce a POCA Recruiter Patch for those recruiting 3 members in
   a calendar year.
   > > Plus a 1/3 circle patch to be placed under that patch for every
   additional 3 members.
   > > 4. Resume POCA ads in Autoweek, Road and Track and Hemmings
   Magazines on a 6 month trial basis.
   > > 5. Research and engage an information/database/research company to
   gather all detomaso auto registrations in all 50 US states.A
   > > Develop a 9"x12" color trifold brochure and a letter to send to all
   owners to solicit POCA membership.
   > > 6. Prepare additional copies of the brochure in #5 Above to be sent
   to each chapter for recruiting support efforts.
   > > I am happy to design this brochure and thru Online printing, 5,000
   pieces can be purchased for approx. $1,200
   > > Send these to every chapter at 5 pieces per member.

   N.A AFFIRMEDA Establish a POCA Paypal account.
   O.A AFFIRMEDA Provide Business Card Allowance to BOD members.

   P.A AFFIRMEDA Establish a POCA Member Committee to help solicit Member
   Benefits/Discounts/Incentives.

   I have appointed Bruce Singer to this position.

   T.A PASSED
   Through my continued work with the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival
   and Concours I have convinced them to Set up a Special Presentation at
   the 2016 event for a Detomaso Showcase whereupon we shall coordination
   one dozen representative cars. Tom Tjaarda will be invited to judge and
   remain a Special Guest Judge on Sunday. This is an exciting opportunity
   for us to have a major impact in the third most prestigous Concours
   event in the US. I have also arranged for Clive Cussler to be a guest
   with several of his cars and to receive the Pinnacle Award.
   The concours committee will provide hotel accomodations for Tom and his
   wife at no charge in a luxury hotel. I am requesting that POCA provide
   Airfare.A  This is a HUGE PR opportunity for us to be seen in a
   rareified and elevated crowd of auto enthusists with National and Intl
   Press Coverage. Tom will be 81 by then, we need to do this while we
   can.

   H.A TABLED for lack of timeA Begin discussion of Changes to Bylaws,
   with relevant suggestions ONLY.

   > > I have already tasked Former POCA President John Buckman to review
   our existing bylaws plus those of The Porsche Club of America, The
   Viper Club of America, The Ferrari Club of America and The Shelby Club
   of America to Compare and Contrast how ours differ.
   I will be seeking to add two positions to the BOD, An Events
   Coordinator and a Website Liasion to oversee the website workflow and
   content.
   Plus cutting the yearly election window from 45 days to 14 days. Ed
   reported that 90% of all votes were cast in the first 7 days.

   M.A TABLED for lack of time

   A National Membership/Chapter Membership

   1. All National Members must have a Chapter designation.
   2. Chapter designation may be changed Anytime, once per year. Chapter
   Dues from National shall be paid to the chapter of Record at time of
   renewal Only.

   Q.A TABLED for lack of timeA Establish an official Detomaso Registry.

   > > I own the domain URL[1]A www.detomasopanteraregistry.com.
   > > To be taken seriously as a club, we must have this in place to be
   able to provide all stats, records, production records, etc.
   > > It would be a part of the new website, member access only,
   > > With a public portal/front page.
   > > I will provide The Shortt List for Marti Report compliations.

   R.A TABLED for lack of timeA Begin a coordinated effort to scan every
   POCA and Detomaso document in existence to build the ultimate database
   and technical resource for members, to be posted on the new website.

   S.A TABLED for lack of timeA

   Discontinue Unpaid Associate Members.

   > > Establish Two New Membership Designations
   > > ( not applicable to Recruiting awards)
   > > 1.
   > > (Non Voting) Spouse Member
   > > At 30.00 per year ( $20 National / $10 Chapter ).
   > > 2.
   > > (Non Voting) Jr. Member
   > > At 15.00 per year
   > > ( $10 National/ $5 Chapter )

   3. The Cleveland Block suggested a compromise that we simply allow two
   votes per membership number and leave everything as it is.

   A  A  When this comes up again, that will be the solution I champion.

   C.A TABLEDA for Content Revision ( Shorter form) Require that all
   elected BOD Members and Chapter Presidents adopt and sign the submitted
   POCA Code of Ethics to hold elected office.

   A G.A TABLED for lack of timeA A Detomaso NEWS Rally Presentatinion by
   Michael
   Effective for 2017 and beyond with the exception of 2021.
   National POCA will solicit presentations from Chapters in the North,
   East, West and South.
   Presentations shall consist of proposals for 4-Day Rallies to be held
   between May 1st and Oct 1st yearly in NEWS Rotation in selection of
   dates, ideally scheduled so that any willing participant could attend
   all four if so desired.
   Rallies will rotate in order each year, thus nobody is stuck with
   aleays having the one in the hottest part of the summer.
   > > Rallies shall follow a pre-set format inclusive of:
   > > 1. Local Point of Interest Event or Tour
   > > 2. Opening Reception
   > > 3. Min of one Track, Autocross or other Motorsports Activity
   > > 4. Car Show
   > > 5. 2 Dinner opportunities
   > > 6. Rally, Tour, Scavenger Hunt or Poker Run.
   > > 7. Min of one Technical Session or Workshop.
   > > Host Hotel or Resort must have onsite Restaurant, Pool, Secured
   Parking Area and have a cost structure between the 25th and 75th
   percentile in the selected area. ( i.e. No dumps and Not too expensive)
   > > Selected Chapters shall be responsible to host, plan and execute
   their rally.A  A Fee of $35 per registered attendee will be paid to
   National for marketing support, registration services and website
   announcents, any and all revenue over and above shall belong to the
   sponsoring POCA chapter.
   National will provide registration support, mailing lists, and track
   insurance rider at actual cost of acquistion to be paid by the chapter.
   No chapter may host two in a row in less there are no other
   presentations that year.
   National POCA shall host the ONLY National Rally in 2021, the 50th
   anniversary of the Pantera and every fifth year thereafter.
   It shall be centrally located in the US and last 7 days.
   National Rallies will consist of all the aforementioned activities plus
   more.
   Chapters will be selected to host individual activities during National
   events.

   V.A TABLED for lack of timeA Require registration to all National
   events to partake in any of the activities offered therein.A  We shall
   not offer a la carte activities to POCA members, only to outsiders for
   recruitment purposes.

   K.A Removed from Consideration

   U.A Removed from ConsiderationA Charity Efforts
   Those who follow my facebook page know that I and my local car club are
   the leading single provider of toys for our multi state region's Toys
   For Tots yearly toy drive in association with the US Marine Corps.A  We
   provided over 1,000 toys this year out of 40,000 collected. I would
   like to see POCA as a National club and all of the Chapters join us in
   holding toy drive events across the nation. Collectively we could at 10
   toys per member, A provide some 8K to 10K children with a present next
   Christmas. This can be done with boxes at member places of employment,
   friend's retail business locations and at club sponsored car shows/cars
   and coffee events. Therefore the motion will be to designate Toys for
   Tots as a national POCA charity effort.
   Tom Tjaarda will be a Special Guest Judge at the 2016 Hiltion Head
   Island Motoring Festival and Concours.
   A He will be hosting and judging a special Detomaso exhibit on Saturday
   and be a Special Guest Judge onA
   Sunday at the Concours.
   Additionally, he has agreed to come one week early and attend the Speed
   Classic races as my guest.
   I will be seeking supreme examples of all Detomaso cars, we are limited
   to 12.
   I would like a authentic factory racer, a GT5-S, a Targa, GTS, Pre L,
   L, L GTS, Deauville, Longchamp,A
   Vallelunga and a Isis Race car.
   The concours dates are November 5 and 6
   the spped classic will be Oct 28,29 and 30.
   If I can arrange enough Pantera Race cars, we will also have an
   opportunity for a sprint race each day.
   additionally, I have invited the Aston Martin Lagonda, Fiat 124 and MB
   Pagoda owners to attend the carA
   corral onA Saturday,A Oct 29th during the speed classic, A I will be
   [2]www.michaelshortt.com
   [3]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified
   communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
   you
   have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you