[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry volunteers

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 21:12:53 EST 2016

I am always looking for people that can volunteer a little time to work on the registry.

There are many ways one can help.  Naturally it helps if you have some experience with the registry.

One good place to start getting familiar with the registry is to be part of the "Hoover" team.

This small but active group scans the net for De Tomaso cars for sale.  They save the photos,

links, and advert details and sends them in.

It may take you 10-20 minutes a week to surf one or two websites for new De Tomaso adverts.

Some people already search the web, not to buy, but for fun anyway. might as well share what you found!

And if or when you get board with that, you can take on something else like creating useful searches,

or providing help to newer users, or responding to questions sent to the Webmaster.

One guy (Glenn) took the initiative to snap the occasional photo of any advert in vintage (1970-1980s) AutoWeek

that included a VIN in the ad.

He was able to flip thru about 10 years of material.  There must have been 50-75 entries that received this kind

of content, and the current owners are quite pleased to see an advert for their car, like from like 1977.  I wish I

had something like that for my car!

So if you are interested in the registry subject, there are ways you can help out, and enjoy growing the resource.

Contact me for details,

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp