[DeTomaso] HUGH CASEYS CAR FOR SALE MAKE OFFERS QUICKLY

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon Feb 29 21:04:46 EST 2016

Hi All,

As most of you know my friend Hugh Passed away a few days before Christmas .

Hugh had asked me to look out for his Mom when selling the car .

The car has an exceptional engine in it that was rebuilt by Dan Jones  /Dave Maclain .

See this link for the specs on Hughs Engine . The engine only has 300 miles on it since it was installed .

http://www.the351cforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=569&sid=de26c6e3df238ca2f7dc3806f57ff080

The car also has the following :

Brembo brakes and Porsche rotors

Half shafts have been upgraded to cv joints for the rear axle

<Untitled.jpg>

180 headers

Air conditioning has been moved to the front to accommodate the 180 headers

The body is an older restoration in white and the engine compartment is painted in black. The wheels can use some TLC to bring up the shine and one rear rim was repaired due to a crack in a weld . We both drove the car back from Baltimore,MD to New York and the car ran Flawlessly.

We have an offer at $50,000 cash but I feel the car is worth at least $60,000 . Included with the car is a fiberglass decklid , a case of vitaloni mirrors , original seats and anything else I can find .

If we do not receive an offer for $60,000 cash his mom has told me she is going to give the car to her nephew .

Please contact me directly with any questions. I know this car will sell fast !

Best,

Bob Levitt

516-695-0854 cell

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanteraOwnersClubofAmerica/?ref=bookmarks