[DeTomaso] Pantera sighting: Grassroots Motorsports magazine

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 22:16:00 EST 2016

The Suprang got mushed by a delivery truck but I can't tell if it was FedEx
or UPS.  It's my fault for leaving it outside and it's arguable that the
damage done from that is greater than that of the delivery vans.  My plan
is to restore the interior and paint and bring it down for an exhibition
tour in 2018 if I can swing it.  I found another FIat for much less money
and I think I can hook up a Honda motor to it since they also turn
anticlockwise.  It's a fun car to drive though even with only 52HP.

Thu Justy was really neat but the Insight with the subie motor was amazing
and the kids working on it were real hot-rodders.  Every time I see one of
us (esp. me) yelling at kids to get off our lawns I think of them and I
feel a lot better :)

--
   The Suprang got mushed by a delivery truck but I can't tell if it was
   FedEx or UPS.A  It's my fault for leaving it outside and it's arguable
   even with only 52HP.
   Thu Justy was really neat but the Insight with the subie motor was
   amazing and the kids working on it were real hot-rodders.A  Every time

   On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Charles Engles <[1]cengles at cox.net>