[DeTomaso] Pantera sighting: Grassroots Motorsports magazine

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Feb 20 20:22:30 EST 2016

Dear Sean,

               Yes, I did see you.  I was a little surprised to see you competing in a "bug-eyed" Fiat 850 and not the Suprang.   I suppose that the accounting process wouldn't permit the Suprang, but the little 850 should easily meet the budget.  I would think that it would certainly benefit from some of your welding and modifications for next year.   How is the Suprang treating you?

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

PS: I really enjoy the cars created by the motivation to keep it under $2015.....junkyard SBC engines in a Subaru Justy.   Amazing stuff.