[DeTomaso] Trickle Charger info

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:42:00 EST 2016

Thanks Charles, for the valuable testimony!
Cheers Bjoern

Den fredag 5. februar 2016 skrev Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>
følgende:

> I have a C-tek that has worked impeccably for years. I've had the same
> battery for so long I don't remember when I bought it but it was a veery
> long time ago. Still has plenty of cranking power, so the ctek appears to
> be doing something.
>
> I'm happy with it. If you go to their webpage it's easy to see which one
> you need. One is for motorcycles, one for cars (that's what I have) and
> then some heavy duty ones. I think mine is 3A?
>
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Tomas Gunnarsson <guson at home.se
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','guson at home.se');>> wrote:
>
>>    C-tek is popular and highly regarded in Sweden. Not the cheapest
>>    though.
>>

>>    Tomas

   Thanks Charles, for the valuableA testimony!

   <[1]charlesmccall at gmail.com> fA,lgende:

   On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Tomas Gunnarsson <[2]guson at home.se>