[DeTomaso] Trickle Charger info

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:28:05 EST 2016

I have a C-tek that has worked impeccably for years. I've had the same
battery for so long I don't remember when I bought it but it was a veery
long time ago. Still has plenty of cranking power, so the ctek appears to
be doing something.

I'm happy with it. If you go to their webpage it's easy to see which one
you need. One is for motorcycles, one for cars (that's what I have) and
then some heavy duty ones. I think mine is 3A?

   On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Tomas Gunnarsson <[1]guson at home.se>