[DeTomaso] Trickle Charger info

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:39:43 EST 2016

Thanks Tomas, great info indeed.
I will prefer one charger per car, so I don't have to move it around.
Seems that C-Tek is a good brand.
I will check it out at their website.
Cheers Bjoern

-------------- next part --------------
   Thanks Tomas, great info indeed.

   I will prefer one charger per car, so I don't have to move it around.

   Seems that C-Tek is a good brand.

   I will check it out at their website.

   Cheers Bjoern

   Den fredag 5. februar 2016 skrev Tomas Gunnarsson <[1]guson at home.se>
   fA,lgende:

   I don't know how many cars you have but if I had three cars I'd
   personally be happy with one charger and move it around on a regular
   basis. If you have many cars maybe you have other plans. A 3A charger
   takes pretty long to charge a fully discharged battery, that's why I
   suggested one more powerful if you're buying many chargers (and have a
   discharge problem). If you don't have a discharge problem you might as
   well get three of the smaller ones. You can always connect two or three
   chargers to one battery if you're in a hurry. Note that you can get
   quick connectors that you install permanently in the car if you want to
   move the charger around more easily.
   Tomas
   I am planning on getting three chargers!
   Why would you choose a 5A orA 7A charger if buying more than one
   charger?
   As opposed to the 3A versionA if buying onlyA one charger?
   Cheers Bjoern
   Den fredag 5. februar 2016 skrev Tomas Gunnarsson <[5]guson at home.se>
   fA,lgende:

   No, it's Swedish. For general use a charger in the 3A range should do.
   If you're planning on getting more than one I suggest one more powerful
   (e.g. 5A or 7A) , the rest 3A.
   You have many models to choose from:
   [6]http://www.ctek.com/se/sv/chargers/car
   Tomas