[DeTomaso] Trickle Charger info

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:51:07 EST 2016

Thanks Julian,
That's valuable info there with regards to the dry cell batteries.
I also like the C-Tek quick connector feature.

Per now I don't think one charger will do it, as cars sometimes are parked
or stored at various places.

Cheers Bjoern

Den fredag 5. februar 2016 skrev Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
følgende:

> I also have 4 of the C-Tek 3A chargers, they come with a quick connector
> you permanently attach to the battery so an easy plug/unplug. I have had
> mine for a good many years and I read you need to use the cold winter
> setting for AGM/dry cell batteries. Looking at the newer offerings they are
> much more tricked out electronically, but do be sure to get one that is
> geared toward the newer AGM/dry cell battery styles.
>
> Cost will add up buying multiple chargers, Deltran have good reviews and
> offer a multiple charging station that will do 4 batteries. Alternatively
> you can get a more capable single charger and parallel connect batteries
> together (this is a good way to bring back a deeply discharged battery).
>
> Julian

-------------- next part --------------
   Thanks Julian,

   That's valuable info there with regards to the dry cell batteries.A

   I alsoA like the C-TekA quick connector feature.

   Per now IA don'tA think one charger will do it,A as cars sometimesA are

   <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com> fA,lgende:

[...]
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A From: Bjoern Flesland
     [[6]bflesland at gmail.com]
     Den fredag 5. februar 2016 skrev Tomas Gunnarsson < [9]guson at home.se
     <mailto:[10]guson at home.se> > fA,lgende:
     A  A  A  A  No, it's Swedish. For general use a charger in the 3A
     range
     should do. If you're planning on getting more than one I suggest one
     more powerful (e.g. 5A or 7A) , the rest 3A.
     A  A  A  A  You have many models to choose from:
     [11]http://www.ctek.com/se/sv/chargers/car
     A  A  A  A  Tomas
     A  A  A  A  <-----Ursprungligt Meddelande----->
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A From: Bjoern Flesland [
     [12]bflesland at gmail.com
     Den fredag 5. februar 2016 skrev Tomas Gunnarsson <
     [18]guson at home.se
     <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[19]guson at home.se');> > fA,lgende:
     A  A  A  A  C-tek is popular and highly regarded in Sweden. Not the
     cheapest
     though.
     [[20]bflesland at gmail.com]