[DeTomaso] POCA on Facebook

Joe Stockett qrtlow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:03:21 EST 2016

Apparently many have not gone to the AZ POCA  Facebook site. We were the
only chapter that paid homage to the late Hugh Boyd Casey from New York
with a 9 picture dedication. Our site tracks the history of Pantera with
videos, pictures and info on members all over the world. Thanks to to Steve
Ram who updates the site daily with worthwhile and pertinent info for the
club, you can't call us a waste of time. Go to our site and scroll down. We
put meaningful content on our page and are proud of the fact we don't look
like a narcissistic, self indulgent, stereotypical FB site. Facebook is not
a "Spam Generator" because you can sign up anonymously.

Go look at https://www.facebook.com/AZPOCA/  and tell me we are not doing
our brand a great service.

Joe Stockett

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

> Personally, I have no time nor use for "social media".  I know that's the
> medium of choice for the younger folks we're trying to get into POCA, but
> unless they inherit their cars, very few will be able to afford on now.
> I've tried to get somebody in Panteras Northwest to take care of it, but
> received only a lukewarm response.  I'll try again at the next chapter
> meeting.
>
> Mike Thomas
> Pres., Panteras Northwest
> Yellow ’74 #6328

-------------- next part --------------
   Apparently many have not gone to the AZ POCA A Facebook site. We were
   the only chapter that paid homage to the lateA Hugh Boyd Casey from New
   York with a 9 picture dedication. Our site tracks the history of
   Pantera with videos, pictures and info on members all over the world.
   Thanks to to Steve Ram who updates the site daily
   withA worthwhileA andA pertinent info for the club, you can't call us a
   waste of time. Go to our site and scroll down. We
   putA meaningfulA contentA on our page and are proud of the fact we
   don't look like aA narcissistic, selfA indulgent,A stereotypical FB
   site. Facebook is not a "Spam Generator" because you can sign
   upA anonymously.A
   Go look atA [1]https://www.facebook.com/AZPOCA/ A and tell me we are
   not doing our brand a great service.
   Joe Stockett

   On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Mike Thomas <[2]mbefthomas at comcast.net>
     Personally, I have no time nor use for "social media".A  I know
     that's the medium of choice for the younger folks we're trying to
     get into POCA, but unless they inherit their cars, very few will be
     able to afford on now.A  I've tried to get somebody in Panteras
     Northwest to take care of it, but received only a lukewarm
     response.A  I'll try again at the next chapter meeting.
     Mike Thomas
     Pres., Panteras Northwest
     Yellow a74 #6328
     Just an email reminder. Still need a Facebook liaison for every
     chapter of POCA.
     Encouraging you all to please get a Facebook account if you donat
     already have one, because your missing out on some really good
     Pantera stuffa|
     I have made all these pages so far:
     POCA Main FB page
     [7]https://www.facebook.com/PanteraOwnersClubOfAmerica?ref=hl
     SDP FB Page
     [8]https://www.facebook.com/sandiegopanteras?ref=hl
     Full Throttle Panteras - made this for Don Byars
     [9]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Throttle-Panteras/57170650626
     2276?ref=hl
     AZ Panteras
     [10]https://www.facebook.com/AZPOCA?ref=hl
     Pantera Owners Club of New Zealand
     [11]https://www.facebook.com/POCANZ?ref=hl
     POCA Main Group Page
     [12]https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanteraOwnersClubofAmerica/
     POCA Fun Rally Page
     [13]https://www.facebook.com/groups/POCAFunRally/
     and here is my personal page:
     [14]https://www.facebook.com/edducati
     I've also made a Facebook page for each and every chapter.
     Other pages:
     Foothill Panteras - Secret group
     [15]https://www.facebook.com/groups/346579745456553/
     Panteras Northwest
     [16]https://www.facebook.com/PanterasNorthwest
     NY Panteras
     [17]https://www.facebook.com/ny.pantera?fref=ts
     Jersey Panteras
     [18]https://www.facebook.com/jerseypanteras
     DeTomaso Pantera USA
     [19]https://www.facebook.com/groups/305681189562337/
     DeTomaso Pantera Summer Summit
     [20]https://www.facebook.com/groups/380369945370607/
     Strada Pantera
     [21]https://www.facebook.com/groups/361191177228694/
     DeTomaso Friends
     [22]https://www.facebook.com/groups/112749215455769/
     DeTomaso Registry
     [23]https://www.facebook.com/pages/DeTomaso-Registry/43222512926
     DeTomaso Club of France
     [24]https://www.facebook.com/pages/DETOMASO-FRANCE/110152742239
     DeTomaso Owners of Australia
     [25]https://www.facebook.com/australianpanteras
     [26]https://www.facebook.com/TeamPanteraOfJapan
     And many many more.
     A lot of these popped up since I started ours, some before. There
     are over 50 DeTomaso, Pantera, Mangusta, Longchamp, etc related
     sites now. Many people are now using Facebook to ask questions
     instead of the forums and websites. TRUE.
     Like this one:
     Clevelands Forever - [27]351c.net - anything you ever wanted to know
     and didnat know about the 351C!
     [28]https://www.facebook.com/groups/263768747684/
     Of course, if you are not on Facebook, you donat have access to all
     of this great stuff!!
     Scared of Facebook? No reason to be.
     This is the future of our great club!
     In the meantime please enjoy this video of the POCA Fun Rally in San
     Diego.
     Enjoy!
     [29]http://youtu.be/8u1AT6X74fw
     Ed Mendezi>>?