[DeTomaso] POCA on Facebook

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 23:05:08 EST 2016

Personally, I have no time nor use for "social media".  I know that's the medium of choice for the younger folks we're trying to get into POCA, but unless they inherit their cars, very few will be able to afford on now.  I've tried to get somebody in Panteras Northwest to take care of it, but received only a lukewarm response.  I'll try again at the next chapter meeting.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328