[DeTomaso] How many bulbs in the speedo/tach

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:55:34 EST 2016

Hi all
I'm at work and in kind of a hurry for the answer... If I would like Santa
to bring me some shiny, new LED lamps for the speedometer and tachometer,
how many do I need per gauge?

2 per gauge, right? Hard to tell from the Pantera Electronics photo, since
it looks like they are also replacing some of the warning lights in the
speedometer. All I'm looking to do is to be able to see the gauges at
night.

Thank you!