[DeTomaso] Interesting Pantera Article in the latest Exotic & Sportscar Issue

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 16:52:29 EST 2016

Just picked up the latest issue of Exotic & Sportscar because it had an
article on a one-owner 785 mile original 1974 Pantera (#7351 can be seen at
the  Detomaso registry).  I thought, what a waste of an awesome car....then  I
read the article.  The owner already had a 1971 Pantera that he drove and
ended up not driving the 1974 much.

Interesting read....got mine at Barnes & Noble  yesterday.