[DeTomaso] What is hanging on the grill in pic 17?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:14:14 EST 2016

Dude, thats the resident puppy!

________________________________
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 5:14 PM
To: Pantera - Mail List
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] What is hanging on the grill in pic 17?

OK, this time with the link ;)   Picture 17 is not what it was when I first
posed the question and the picture of the grill has been removed
completely.  A look down from the top in the front show what I am talking
about sticking out.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5915722875.html&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTOTg4NDIwMjgwOTI2NDc1MjAwNzIaODgxZWUxY2NhNDg0ZTY0MDpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AFQjCNFlQ3Iycw4FbRTKSCGz8uIrUVjx9Q

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co<http://www.kbsi.co>
[http://kbasedsolutions.com/s/img/emotionheader.png]<http://www.kbsi.co/>

Knowledge Based Solutions, Inc. - Home<http://www.kbsi.co/>
www.kbsi.co
Information Management Consulting for Master Data Management (MDM), Business Intelligence (BI), Data Architecture (DA), Data Quality (DQ), Data Governance (DG), Data Quality (DQ), and Data Modeling

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

   [1]https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://seattle.craigslist.
   rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3][emotionheader.png]
   [4]Knowledge Based Solutions, Inc. - Home
   [5]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58