[DeTomaso] What is hanging on the grill in pic 17?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Dec 12 22:00:19 EST 2016

The first photo doesn't show anything sticking out, unlike the front photo.  So, not having seen the original photo you saw, but seeing an "integrated" radar detector in the description, it may be a remote mounted pickup for the detector.  I recall many people doing this in the 70's and 80's to avoid being caught with a radar detector.   Maybe people still do.

Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   rob at dumoulins.net
   www.kbsi.co<http://www.kbsi.co>