[DeTomaso] Very Interesting Comment From Chip Foose regarding Pantera's

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 23:24:54 EDT 2016

I was at a tire shop today having some tires balanced and saw the August
2016 issue of Car & Driver.  I flipped to the back page which is always
titled, "What I'd do differently" and this month featured Chip Foose.

One of the questions asked of Chip made me want to pass it along to the
forum.

Chip was asked, "Are there cars you look at and think shouldn't be
touched?"

He replied, "There are a lot of cars that don't need to be messed with. I
don't know if you saw the Pantera I just finished.  That's a car I thought
if anyone messes with it, they try to make it like a Ricky Racer car.  And
I thought, just make it with beautiful wheels, bring the car down, but leave
the  body alone."