[DeTomaso] Very Interesting Comment From Chip Foose regarding Pantera's

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:51:06 EDT 2016

I¹d have to say I agree with him.

I like the original wheel design, but it looks better with the Pantera
East wheels in 16² and 17².

Aside from that and lowering it by removing the spacers, that¹s about all
the body needs.

On 8/30/16, 11:24 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of wawuzat via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of