[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera GTS on eBay! again $250K!!

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sun Aug 14 18:25:01 EDT 2016

That's basically right. They also had extra muffler tips, "GTS" shifter and wheel center emblems, the front bumper badge was the Ghia piece mounted on a body-colored plate, blacked out trim, no DeTomaso logo in the speedo or tach, a Ferrero steering wheel, and different badges on the rear (Pantera left, GTS right).

Sent from my iPhone