[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Pantera GTS on eBay! again $250K!!

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Aug 14 18:11:52 EDT 2016

Dear Jeff,

            Yes, you reminded me.  The US version Pantera GTS had only cosmetics added to a Pantera L.  The European GTS had, IIRC, the whole handling enchilada: ten inch rear campys, bigger sway bars, suspension tweaks, etc, etc.  IIRC, at the time, the Euro  spec Pantera GTS had a test of over 0.9g on the lateral skid pad, which was rarified territory at the time for a production car.   The American version had only the clock, the paint job and the fender flares.

                     Warmest regards, Chuck Engles