[DeTomaso] Anybody know why the POCA general meeting last night did not occur?

Roland willibillie at live.de
Fri Aug 12 03:59:00 EDT 2016

First of all, i don't like the actions MS did !
But banning MS for life? Isn't banning for life a relict from the dark age? What about his supporters? Send them out with a sign "I'm guilty" ? MS was voted by many for his promisises making Poca great again ( didn't i hear this very often lataly) What about his voters? Are they ashamed, for what he has done? No ! I haven't heard of one !

Roland