[DeTomaso] Anybody know why the POCA general meeting last night did not occur?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Aug 12 07:12:22 EDT 2016

Roland, since even before MS was elected, he has been threatening members
with lawsuits apparently as a form of intimidation. His recent  comments
directly state he intends to destroy POCA as an organization, I assume for
his own pleasure or personal gain. I was not present on the call and did
not hear the context of such a ban, but if any one person's actions were to
not warrant such an outcome of being banned, what other behavior would have
to take place before it would reach that level? That is an open question
for everybody to decide personally.

Is it more civil to degrade and intimidate in order to get others to quit
or to set standards for expected behavior and let those standards apply to
all members? The third option is to allow toxic behavior to fracture the
club which is what has been happening the past 7 months.

MS added me to his list of people to sue  along the way as I was called a
"Backstabbing Motherf$!@er". I can live with those petty threats, I just
choose not to.  Setting standards of decency that do not allow bullying and
threats seems like a good idea to me, but I am just one opinion.

On Aug 12, 2016 3:59 AM, "Roland" <willibillie at live.de> wrote:

> First of all, i don't like the actions MS did !
> But banning MS for life? Isn't banning for life a relict from the dark
age? What about his supporters? Send them out with a sign "I'm guilty" ? MS
was voted by many for his promisises making Poca great again ( didn't i
hear this very often lataly) What about his voters? Are they ashamed, for
what he has done? No ! I haven't heard of one !