[DeTomaso] Wow....Toyotas Sure Have Gotten Bigger!

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Wed Aug 10 11:34:35 EDT 2016

My house & garage were getting electrical work done today so I drove my Pantera to work.  I parked next to a Toyota SUV.  The contrast in vehicle size was astonishing so I had to snap a picture to share.  I can’t imagine if I ever hit one of these head on!   My roof was way below it’s door handles.   And to think Toyotas used to be small economy cars.   Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10