[DeTomaso] Wow....Toyotas Sure Have Gotten Bigger!

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Aug 10 11:53:33 EDT 2016

That picture says it all.
I was sitting next to one in a left turn lane at a traffic light last week
training my neck say to myself what the hell is that big ol thing, and saw
that it was a Toyota as it left the light.
Great picture of was I was Imagining.
Larry

On 8/10/16, 8:34 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Reilly"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of reillyms at live.com>