[DeTomaso] Removal of Michael Shortt as President of POCA

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Tue Aug 2 23:12:33 EDT 2016

I remember once back when, during the time I was working in Cape Town, South
Africa, at a refinery,  We were having problems with the analytical lab
results.  As we looked into the issue we kept coming up against problems
being created by one of the lab employees who went out of his way to
belittle and harass other lab workers.  Said problem child finally pissed
off the ops manager and went away.  Suddenly many problems just disappeared
- folks who had been harassed and who responded badly suddenly turned around
and were great employees again.

Learned something from that - and I suspect we will see it here - now that
the special someone is gone who believed it was his way or the highway.

I hope the shorttt one enjoys the ride down that highway.  Now I can re-up
my membership.

THANK YOU TO THE REMAINING BOARD - I can only hope you can take the good
ideas that the shortttt one had, without the personality issues and other
baggage.

Stephen Nelson 5332