[DeTomaso] NPC - Church kids bus broken down I-5 South of San Clemente

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 1 01:32:03 EDT 2016

I actually passed you just as the cop pulled up.  No 24 hr parts store that I know of. Best to I hole up until tomorrow I guess.

Sent from Earth.
On Jul 31, 2016 9:58 PM, Nolan <nolan at mortarsprayer.com> wrote:
Hello Friends,

My children are on the way home from a gathering of 5000 kids in San Diego.

They are at a Carl's JR East of I5 just South of San Clemente. My son is
trying to get them rolling again while they wait for a service truck.

Does anyone know of an all night parts store nearby that might have
alternator belts for a bus?

Thank you

Nolan