[DeTomaso] NPC - Church kids bus broken down I-5 South of San Clemente

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Mon Aug 1 02:46:06 EDT 2016

Thanks Terry,

What a small world! They are rolling again on a bit of a wing and a prayer. They got a new belt on but my son reports that the idler looks way too wobbly. If they make it near LA there should be more 24/7 service options.

They will keep rolling as long as they can and then sort out the next step.

All my best,

Nolan