[DeTomaso] Future of the email list

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Wed Apr 20 11:59:02 EDT 2016

Jeff,

I've talked with Michael and we plan on transferring the historical
data.  No logistics on how that will happen have been worked out to date
but I'm confident we'll make it happen.

I would like to restate that although I'm willing to keep the list
going, we, as a group, should really give the new forum a chance.

Kurt