[DeTomaso] Future of the email list

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 12:22:29 EDT 2016

Kurt,
    Thank you for offering to save the list.
    Maybe I am missing something, but I assumed that the POCA forum would be structurally like the PI forum.  I can see how that is good for some things, but I like the email based forum much better.  It creates dialog and builds a sense of community.  I never got that feeling from the PI forum.
Ken