[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Nathan Giles nathan.giles at ex3.com
Tue Apr 19 23:01:29 EDT 2016

I really don't get why there is so much controversy about this.
Email list servers have gone the way of the dinosaur. This is old tech in a really fast moving world.
Michael et al are trying like hell to move this group into the current century.
Personally I like being part of the group but the multitude of emails that I get in a day in addition to the thousands of work and junk emails is too much. I'd much rather go out a look at a web forum.

Give what the new ideas a break and let go of the old. It's really not that scary and way better in the long run.

Nathan Giles