[DeTomaso] Extracting still photos from a video file?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 00:48:31 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

Are there any computer dorks out there who would be able to extract still
images from the 14-second video I shot of the spark jumping from the coil to
the heater hose, that I posted on Youtube a couple of weeks ago?   I want to
document that in an article in the PCNC newsletter but can't figure out how
to get a good quality still from a video file.

If you can help, let me know and I will beam you the original file, which
then hopefully you can use to generate some high-res JPG files showing the
peak amount of sparkage....

THANKS!