[DeTomaso] Grease splatter guards on driver side.

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 12:29:57 EDT 2016

The dash 1 trans has the shift rod connected 1 inch higher than the dash2 .  I have a dash1 and was making and selling the grease guards. I switched to the dash2 and found that the universal joint in very close indeed on the DR side!  Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook