[DeTomaso] New Poca Website - Spoiler Alert

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Apr 13 09:06:33 EDT 2016

As a geek, I downloaded the user/admin guide for the new hosting company
and started going through it.

Then, I hacked into the new website!

Not really. I was able to access the public-facing pages through a back
door method on the hosting site but can't login :(

Even through it's still in draft, I am impressed at what I see and what the
guide shows for functionality beyond the public page. This hosting software
is geared towards managing a club like ours and automates much of the
mundane tasks and bookkeeping.

I look forward to its roll out.  Good work Micheal and your web elves :)

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co