[DeTomaso] Washington Craigslist

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 11:20:31 EDT 2016

I've met we Jerry a few times.  The story as I recall was that in 1984, when
the 10 year Pantera/Detomaso service obligation to the Ford dealers was
over, he found a dealer in the mid-West, Woodhouse in Omaha I think, that
wanted to unload their entire stock of Pantera parts.  When I was last up to
his place north of Snohomish, WA, he also had 5 or 6 Panteras, a few of
which he's listed periodically on Craigslist.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328