[DeTomaso] New POCA Forum

Brian mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 20:15:56 EDT 2016

Very good news.  Format sounds great.  Looking forward to everything.
Brian

Sent from The Republic of Texas

On Apr 9, 2016, at 7:55 AM, Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

  The upcoming new POCA website will have a new forum, allowing photos,
  etc. and be hacker proof.

  The new forum will be far superior to most forums that any of you have
  seen before, including PI.

  When I say forum, that's not true, Forums, lots of them.
  In fact, the new site will have many subjects PLUS a dedicated forum
  for each Chapter.

  Below are some of the topics,
  If you would like to suggest other topics, please email them to me at
  [1]michaelsavga at gmail.com.

  The new website will also have banner ads for vendors or others
  desiring to reach our members, prices range from $125 to $250 per month
  with multimonth discounts availalbe up to 20% off. All with live links
  of course, contact me or Ed Mendez if you would like to reach
  everyone.A  Vendors will not be allowed to post items for sale in the
  Forums, they will need to buy banner ads.

  POCA FORUM HEADINGS