[DeTomaso] PNW Pantera Tour - another shot

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Mon Sep 21 11:04:36 EDT 2015

Stephen:

Thanks for all the great photos and conversation. It was a good trip.

Those of us that drove up from Tacoma passed right by the Mt. Rainier Dining Company in Elbe on the way up.

If you get tired of driving your Pantera, they also have an old steam train that gives tours from Elbe.

http://www.mrsr.com/

Thanks to everyone who participated and made this a great run.

Jeff #2467