[DeTomaso] Something is so wrong with this

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:09:52 EDT 2015

The F150/Explorer gauge question came over the Fordnatics list a few years
ago.  It turns out people were calling in to the dealer quite a bit because
the oil gauge "fluctuated wildly" and the customers were worried about
their truck malfunctioning even though nothing was in the red zone.

Now the "gauge" goes up to "normal" and stays there.

Problem. Solved.

sean

--
   The F150/Explorer gauge question came over the Fordnatics list a few
   years ago.A  It turns out people were calling in to the dealer quite a