[DeTomaso] Something is so wrong with this

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:17:41 EDT 2015

And in the meantime all that 'real time' fabricated data is being constantly uploaded to GM to use against you, saying you 'abused' the car, sorry warranty void!
Alas, I fear that I'm getting old and it is a young person thing; much like texting the person next to you rather than simply talking to them!