[DeTomaso] Where Panteras were made

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Sep 14 10:11:50 EDT 2015

I¹ve read many dates and places for production over the years.  I was at the
factory in Modena in February or March of 1995 and a yellow car was being
finished with an EFI 302 for a Swedish customer.  Casarini told me it was
the last Pantera that was going to be produced and its sale price was
approximately $195K US.  I¹ve never forgotten the wheels it had for mobility
during assembly.  They were red steel spoke wheels resembling farm tractor
steel wheels.

Richard
Austin, TX