[DeTomaso] Brake lines

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 16:25:12 EDT 2015

Has anyone worked out what the threads are so I can buy some adapters?  I
also have a set of braided steel lines from Marino Performance (the fronts
fit just great and I've used them for years) and I would like to replace my
rear lines now. I also have an early pushbutton car.

My right rear brake locks up when I press the pedal hard and releases over
time... or after I turn the bleeder screw and let the pressure out.  The
other brakes don't have that problem so I think replacing both rear hoses
is a good first step. I've had these on the shelf for a while now since I
couldn't figure out how to get them onto the calliper.

Cheers,
sean

--
   Has anyone worked out what the threads are so I can buy some
   adapters?A  I also have a set of braided steel lines from Marino
   Performance (the fronts fit just great and I've used them for years)
   and I would like to replace my rear lines now. I also have an early
   pushbutton car.
   My right rear brake locks up when I press the pedal hard and releases
   over time... or after I turn the bleeder screw and let the pressure
   out.A  The other brakes don't have that problem so I think replacing