[DeTomaso] Brake question

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Fri Sep 4 17:32:11 EDT 2015

Just installed a new booster. Was already using the Wilwood setup that
Dennis Q sells.

QUESTION: I seem to be loosing a bit of fluid on each test drive. The red
light on the dash, the one that shows when the parking brake is on as well
as indicating a low fluid situation, comes on when I depress the brakes but
goes out if I tap it again. Pedal is much improved but still doesn't feel
just right. The one thing I did not adjust was the pushrod that goes from
the master, through the adapter, into the booster. Is that where I should
start in looking for my problem?

Thanks in advance

Jim Gray