[DeTomaso] Brake question

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Fri Sep 4 22:42:10 EDT 2015

Hey Jim.  I also installed a new booster from Pantera Performance.  And
found that the lines going into the brass  piece with multiple lines going
into it (the valve assembly that indicates if your two brake systems are
unbalanced - as in one leaks) are tough to get to quit leaking.  I folded up
a couple of paper towels and wedged them under the connections where they
tie into the valve assembly.  Then was able to see pretty easily which
connection was leaking.  Took a few tries but I finally got them all tight
enough.

Stephen Nelson